If you do have problems, or would like to make any suggestions to improve the site from an accessibility point of view, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We have made every effort to ensure this website is easily readable using 'plain english'.
We have also talked to people living with dementia and their carers to improve the website's usability.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers